For those who haven't heard, the B.I.E.R. club will be hosting a local homebrew competition, as a first round selection for the larger, NASA ICC-10 competition. Please RSVP your entries by by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org (thanks to those who have already done so!).
- Who: Any local homebrewers (B.I.E.R. and/or Wallops affiliated in any way)
- Where: Captain's Cove, email for directions
- BJCP 2015 #19 - American Amber and Brown Ale
- BJCP 2015 #21 - American IPA
- We need TWO brown, un-marked bottles per entry. If you're entry moves on to JPL, we'll need another two bottles. If you want to just submit 4, we can handle getting the winners shipped.
- While we're not requiring any money, a $2 donation per entry is requested, to help us pay for shipment of the winners to JPL for the final round.
- There will be prizes for first and second place of each category, AND they will be featured/announced at the spring Wallops Craft Beer Night as the WFF ICC-10 Winners (if you want to bring more to share there, that's cool too).
- Will be conducted by your fellow homebrewers and craft beer aficionados, to the standard BJCP 2015 guidelines. This will be very similar to last year.